Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
I see, Paul. The problem with this is that the pics have all been uploaded to Photobucket and to do so all over again would take months of work - there are well over 20,000 so far and lots still to upload!

Spending a few minutes every day uploading is manageable but doing it all in one go is not (for me anyway).

I'm sure that's part of Photobucket's calculation - that they feel they have people over a barrel.

The trouble is, when I started, PB seemed much more benign than it does today, and I didn't really expect the galleries to take off as they have. In my naiivety, I thought there were only a few hundred different models of airguns out there, not thousands.
Perhaps I'm also being naive, but I wouldn't have thought it beyond the realms of possibility for you to provide them on a memory stick to the host organisation via Admin, for a more direct means of uploading. Of course, I could easily be talking bollocks, not for the first (or last) time, in which case I have no doubt there'll. e no shortage of people to enlighten me

Just a thought.