Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
Mick, I usually agree with and admire your even-handedness in dealing with us unruly children of the BBS, but in this case I think you are wrong. Rereading my suggestion, I don't see that it is either bizarre or attacking the Admin at all. If you think otherwise then I apologise.

I do not deny that I have had the occasional snipe in other posts. That started when numerous valued members were being arbitrarily banned for petty reasons - the most ridiculous being those that expressed a dislike of the (then) new forum layout.

No need to apologise to me, Paul.

I'm just glad we're finally getting to the reason behind your anti admin snipes, which without the above explanation made no sense to me whatsoever.
Without names and an extensive search I couldn't possibly comment on member's banning, needles to say a lot goes on behind the scenes to keep this place running as smoothly as possible, and your perceived reason for someone's ban could be miles away from the correct reason.

I'm not sure how the picture links will work on here, that is being sorted by the site owners and not Admin, it could be that we'll still need to host pictures externally, which won't be of much help to Danny --- time will tell.

All the best Mick