Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - Round 5 RESULTS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That was tough. Brilliant, but tough!
    Thank you Buxted. Well thought out course which led to lots of head scratching and general muttering
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Yep that was great fun, I was honoured with being allowed to accompany Messrs Byford and Simpson. They were delighted too, I can tell. I really can

I was told many times there were no range traps.

Anyone got any new eyes for sale? Mine appear to be on the blink.

Brilliant course

Richard

Ha hahaha on the blink, Geddit
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Yep that was great fun, I was honoured with being allowed to accompany Messrs Byford and Simpson. They were delighted too, I can tell. I really can

I was told many times there were no range traps.

Anyone got any new eyes for sale? Mine appear to be on the blink.

Brilliant course

Richard

Ha hahaha on the blink, Geddit
    That's a really good joke!...old but good... (can you write that down Richard) ta! XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Great fun today and a brilliant course.

Cheers everyone.

Gary
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Thanks Buxted for an absolutely brilliant course and a fab day in East Sussex.

Buxted always is a tough venue for me, but I love it - so please let there be a UKAHFT round there next year; if you can let me have the proposed date in 2018, CompAir will get fully behind it in terms of pre-shoot publicity, etc. to do our bit in getting more shooters to come along.

Thanks also to my fellow Meon Valley member and all-round good guy Don Vickers, for diagnosing my scope crossover problem and suggesting the appropriate cure (BKL mounts )

(can you write that down Richard) ta!
    Write what down? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Ha! thanks Richard, it was entertaining!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

wow, what a superb course you guys put on for us and great food too. I really enjoyed those targets with the exception of my first target, the free stander which I am sure ducked and sent me into the field. But I also love the vibe of the SIHFT even though I know my humour can scare some I always feel that I am welcomed. i look forward to the next one that I can get to in the hope I can beat the fat controller that has been kicking my ass. well done again chilli
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Buxted

Thanks to buxted crew for a great course.
    Many thanks to the people that fed us.
    Well done charles with the top score. Great company with sir charles and bob.
    See you soon
    Graeme

I would like to thank all the sussex boys for supporting Buxted.........

You have simmos name wrong Michael it begins with a 'P' and ends with a 'T' and a mix of r's and a's inbetween...oh and he shot a different class...a much lower one!

Thanks guys enjoyed my 'day off' realised i used the wrong pellets, which drop half mil lower at 45yds so quite happy with my score and explains some misses XX

What a brilliant series this is!