Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ProShot Precision Pellets

Question ProShot Precision Pellets

As advertised in the latest issue of Airgun World.

Anyone tried them?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    No Tony, but the company claim they offer "lazer flat trajectory and pinpoint accuracy" so they must be good !
    Look a bit like Accupells.
    “An airgun or two”………

The blurb on the tin says " probably the most consistent pellet you can buy ". The question is if it is consistently good or consistently bad?

A.G

Innovation and Standards
    New ProShot products are being developed all the time, so keep a lookout for some exciting additions to our range. Many of our products and components are manufactured at our electro-mechanical engineering company based in the UK, and our chemicals are blended by one of the largest independent manufacturers of automobile lubricants and chemicals, also in the UK.

Yet when you go to their contact us page
    Proshot are proud to produce a variety of Pellets & BBs, Gun Care Products, and Accessories.

Our product range is growing all the time. If you’d like to stock Proshot Products, or get more information, then please get in touch.

Address
    Proshot
    Sarah Chapman
    Calle Pintor
    Rembrandt 26
    03724 Teulada
    Spain

m

The thing is it's a pellet, same pellet shape, same pellet aerodynamics etc. If they are made more consistently then, if due to their dimensions and material properties they happen to fit your barrel, they may prove to be a success. If they don't fit your barrel then they will not as they will be consistently bad.

We have recently had some samples of the ProShot range of pellets - overall quality looks good. Has anybody used them?

Cheers.
    J S Ramsbottom the UK's No.1 shooting and outdoor accessories retailer and sponsor of the AirgunBBS. Established for over 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    No Tony, but the company claim they offer "lazer flat trajectory and pinpoint accuracy" so they must be good !
    I had a quick look at the site and didn't see that statement (not that it isn't there, just that i didn't spend too long looking).......if that claim is on there then that alone is enough for me to doubt the company.

They class the 'heavy' as 8.48 gr and the Spanish contact info makes me think...possibly...Gamo?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Havox pellets

Quote Originally Posted by J S Ramsbottom View Post
    We have recently had some samples of the ProShot range of pellets - overall quality looks good. Has anybody used them?

Cheers.
    Slightly different tack - any updates on the Umarex Havox copper pellts, please.

Many thanks,

Michael
    Why be awkward, when with a little bit of effort you can be really impossible!

The pellets look H&N to me, I'd say it's someone trying to set up an on-line one stop shooting supplies business by re-branding bought in products.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    The pellets look H&N to me, I'd say it's someone trying to set up an on-line one stop shooting supplies business by re-branding bought in products.
    My thoughts too - a quote taken from their site
    The level of quality is maintained by rigorous inspections during manufacture throughout each process, and once made only the best pellets are picked to ensure each pellet is the best that is currently available.
    Now, where have I read that (or very similar)? Oh yes - a quote from the JSB site
    "The quality control of the products is done throughout the whole process of pellets processing...control all products undergo hand-picked quality control.
    Mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Trades description act
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

J S Ramsbottom the UK's No.1 shooting and outdoor accessories retailer and sponsor of the AirgunBBS. Established for over 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Midasi1 View Post
    Slightly different tack - any updates on the Umarex Havox copper pellts, please.

Many thanks,

Michael
    Sorry, no update. Probably a while off.

Just ordered a couple of tins so will wait and see.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk