Thread: ProShot Precision Pellets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    No Tony, but the company claim they offer "lazer flat trajectory and pinpoint accuracy" so they must be good !
    Look a bit like Accupells.
    I had a quick look at the site and didn't see that statement (not that it isn't there, just that i didn't spend too long looking).......if that claim is on there then that alone is enough for me to doubt the company.

They class the 'heavy' as 8.48 gr and the Spanish contact info makes me think...possibly...Gamo?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

The pellets look H&N to me, I'd say it's someone trying to set up an on-line one stop shooting supplies business by re-branding bought in products.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    The pellets look H&N to me, I'd say it's someone trying to set up an on-line one stop shooting supplies business by re-branding bought in products.
    My thoughts too - a quote taken from their site
    The level of quality is maintained by rigorous inspections during manufacture throughout each process, and once made only the best pellets are picked to ensure each pellet is the best that is currently available.
    Now, where have I read that (or very similar)? Oh yes - a quote from the JSB site
    "The quality control of the products is done throughout the whole process of pellets processing...control all products undergo hand-picked quality control.
    Mmmmm