Thread: The Airgun Blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Airgun Blog

Hi all.
    My new blog is now online. Mainly aimed at people looking to get into HFT, written by a beginner to the sport. This will include advice reviews, and hopefully in the not too distant future a club map.

There will also be posts on air rifle maintenance, collecting and restoration.

Kingsley HFT 13/08/17

Always looking for ideas on future posts so any comments on here or the blog are welcome
    Thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by cooper_dan; 15-08-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Just bookmarked you. Will you be covering hunting?

Looking good, Dan.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Good man, not sure about repeatedly referring to air rifles as "weapons" is too helpful though.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I'm not planning on covering hunting at the moment. I used to do a bit of hunting but not recently so I'm a bit rusty. Maybe in the future

Good point about 'weapons'. I have been around shooting for a while so don't really associate that word in a bad way. But I can definitely see how other people might take it. I have edited the post now and will try to remember this in future

Thanks for the input. I will try to follow up on all the feedback I can

In relation to your UK airgun law,please remember that the law is different in scotland (that's if you include Scotland in the club's section as I know some English shooters take part in competition 's north of the border too.)

I have seen a few YouTube videos on airgun shooting and when they mention laws they forget the Scottish legalities have changed.

Good luck with your blog.