Thread: Results - British Air Rifle Championships

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Andy Simpson.

BRONZE!
    M.A.D FOR IT!

thanks for a great misadventure, I loved being part of it even though it soon became apparent that I had messed up big time right at the start. Oh well lets have a laugh. As far as I am concerned I WON, being given an award for being a pratt seemed to be a successful shoot to me. Thanks Paul for your lovely donation, I shall record all my misses with pride and remember a great day. The best bit was when my milk carton collapsed and I took it off, then i put two targets down. whoops, that didnt work then.

Fabulous courses and great company and what splendid food too. that had to be the best food that I have encountered on a shoot.
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 11-07-2017 at 03:12 AM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy View Post
    Andy Simpson.

BRONZE!

Yep 2nd last. Beaten by FT A grade Knobbers. Respect. Got to say though found my first ever FT round quite a bit easier than I expected shooting the little 10mag 32mm fixed parrallax NF on low mounts. Pity I missed all the close 15mm on the FT course and 20mms on the HFT course go figure. Seeing the pellet miss on the 50yarder in the field taking over 3 mildots of wind then knocking the 55yarder in the same lane by giving it 3 mildots plus makes me think perhaps my parrallax needs winding back a bit for HFT.
    Just think Dop if you had used my gun you would probably have won.

Monkey (Owner of Doppers Doughnut Corner).
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

You must have the wrong guy... Sir Dopperless don't get doughnuts mate..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!