Thread: CP88 Slide Lock

Darlington. The Land of the Prince Bishops Durham

Lightbulb CP88 Slide Lock

Slide lock lever over rotating. Having to push slide closed to rotate lock back to correct position. Anyone else have this problem. Is the only fix a new slide lock from chambers (none in stock at present).Is this guaranteed to fix the problem.
    Al
    AlBur
    Always Remember "Utopia Does NOT Exist"

all cp88s suffer from this problem. ive owned four in the past and they have all been the same,slide sometimes sticks.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Yep, mine too on occasions and its been little used so can't be wear and tear in my view.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Never had one that doesn't do it, and I've had quite a few, i even bought a new lock, spring and bearing and it still did it.

I think after a while muscle memory kicks in and if your holding any CP88 you automatically swing it back in place after pushing the slide up.

Even with this issue still one of the best Co2 pistols ever made
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.