Thread: Please don't make fun but newest acquisition is a Browning AirStar 200 electric

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please don't make fun but newest acquisition is a Browning AirStar 200 electric

I've read all the posts over the years, "the answer to a question no one asked", "perfect yuppie gun", "noisy and heavy". But never knew of the gun till I saw one this month on Gunbroker, new in the box it went for more than I wanted to spend given all the reviews I read. But I did a search and found one at a pawn shop for equivalent of 155 pounds. It was mint in the box like most are, no one shoots them! Given they seemed well built I took a chance at that price. Came yesterday and to my surprise it charged up and it held overnight. Extremely well made, wood very nice, fit and finish as good as my Beeman R1, with one of the most interesting loading ports I have ever seen. Definitely, a novelty, but a lot of fun with buttons to push, two led lights, electronic safety, lots of fun sounds: and yes it shoots! That's the bonus but I haven't tried to hit anything yet. You guys with your boring springers, and I guess you actually have to physically cock them? Sad.

Someone said on a post they have never seen a serial number under 2000, curious if that is true?
    Last edited by 45flint; 11-07-2017 at 01:10 PM.