Thread: ASI repeater

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ASI repeater

Hi, wondered if anybody might be thinking of selling a wood stocked version of these. Complete preferred but might consider a sightless one or one that needs tidying up. If you have something you think might be suitable I'd be happy to hear from you,
    cheers

Worked on a lot of these for the RFD but never seen a wood stock one, they must be quite rare ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I've no idea how many we're made/ sold but I'd say I've definitely seen more ASI/ el Gamo Paratrooper repeaters than woodstocked versions. Guess they were the ones that appealed & sold. Never know what might be around, so fingers crossed.

ASI repeater

Think they were called the asi sniper repeater if that helps.

Yep, I think that was it, not sure if they made an Apache version too, but I'll have a look,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
    Yep, I think that was it, not sure if they made an Apache version too, but I'll have a look,thanks
    Well I have searched the net and cant find any reference or pics of a wood stock paratrooper. As mentioned before I have repaired quite a few of these and they all had plastic stocks and hand grips, even the one my RFD has for sale at the moment is plastic. These rifles were never very good on power due to the long transfer port caused by the sliding pellet feeder. You would think they would put out a lot of power when you take out the 40 coil spring. Most other rifles have 29 to 34 coils.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD