Thread: Uberti Air SK93 Hornet

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Uberti Air SK93 Hornet

I bet no one's got one of these. I just did a google search and found nothing!

I've just seen it in an ad in AGW Oct 1994. Obviously you can't buy one now, but I have put in an order for a Pedersoli White Hawk which is the same gun but running on 209 primers. The bizzare thing id I had already been contemplating converting it to air cartridge!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I bet no one's got one of these. I just did a google search and found nothing!

I've just seen it in an ad in AGW Oct 1994. Obviously you can't buy one now, but I have put in an order for a Pedersoli White Hawk which is the same gun but running on 209 primers. The bizzare thing id I had already been contemplating converting it to air cartridge!
    That is a lovely rifle, I love rolling-block single shots. The primer rifle will be your plinker en France? What does it use as a projectile, a .22 airgun pellet? What sort of fps can that do?

Sk93

Sorry to disapoint....i have one boxed mint....and i had a user too.....not the best rifle in the world but it worked and was very acurate....nice that it folded in two. Oh and it was Crown who sold it not Airmunitions or Uberti i think it was Cunnio Mellchor who actualy made them i ll dig out the paper work
    I made some 44 70 aircartridges for a guy in the US for a rolling block rifle he had.....in .22 he was getting around 22 /24 ftlb
    Last edited by AC all day; 12-07-2017 at 11:02 PM.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    That is a lovely rifle, I love rolling-block single shots. The primer rifle will be your plinker en France? What does it use as a projectile, a .22 airgun pellet? What sort of fps can that do?
    Mais oui! It muzzle loads .177 pellets and does a mighty 600fps!

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    Sorry to disapoint....i have one boxed mint....and i had a user too.....not the best rifle in the world but it worked and was very acurate....nice that it folded in two. Oh and it was Crown who sold it not Airmunitions or Uberti i think it was Cunnio Mellchor who actualy made them i ll dig out the paper work
    I made some 44 70 aircartridges for a guy in the US for a rolling block rifle he had.....in .22 he was getting around 22 /24 ftlb
    Disappoint!? I would love to see some pics of it.
    It's listed as Uberti in the Uttings ad and sits with the Army, Cattleman and Yellow Boy models. Do you have a Yellow Boy? Please say you do.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>