Thread: If you could only have one springer what would it be?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My mk2 TX200. The only tuning it's had is having had many thousands of pellets though it since I got it in 1994. In .22 of course.

I could be tempted by a venom 80 as per John Darling.

I really like my HW35 and my HW55, but if it came down to it I'd keep the 25mm .177 HW77 'til the last.

Desert Island Springer?

A .177 HW98 full of buttons and bearings.

A .22 TX200hc at FAC level with some kind of thumbhole stock.

All of the above.

I'll stick with the Diana 48 Black Pro I've already got.

Toss up between my Tyrolean stocked Diana 34 and my Weihrauch HW50 (99) both in .177.. The Diana has such a great trigger but the wee 50 is right on the money.
    In.22s, probably my Anschutz 335, although I've an old BSA Mk1 Airsporter that shoots a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Toss up between my Tyrolean stocked Diana 34 and my Weihrauch HW50 (99) both in .177.. The Diana has such a great trigger but the wee 50 is right on the money.
    In.22s, probably my Anschutz 335, although I've an old BSA Mk1 Airsporter that shoots a treat.
    Tyro stocked 34? Sounds interesting. I'd like to see that. I do like the 335 as well. Good but underrated gun.

That Diana of yours is superb mate, but then again so is your hw50

If I was allowed to choose a rammer it would be my .177 evolution, or as my son refers to it "the gun you love more than your family." If it had to be strictly springer then it would be my hw80k with the bull barrel and the ginb stock, also in .177. Both are tack drivers and I love em

A fully sorted HW95, with a selection of stocks and barrels for every occasion

Its only 1 springer
    Thanks - Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    That Diana of yours is superb mate, but then again so is your hw50

If I was allowed to choose a rammer it would be my .177 evolution, or as my son refers to it "the gun you love more than your family." If it had to be strictly springer then it would be my hw80k with the bull barrel and the ginb stock, also in .177. Both are tack drivers and I love em
    Aye Chris thanks for your appreciative comments on my Diana 34 and the wee 50.. It's hard to choose between them.
    It' s a mutual admiration society Bud as I've shot both your Theoben and your customised 80 and they're both on the money as well. 😎
    One of the great features of the Boinger Bash is getting the chance to see and shoot other folk's rifles, all different and individual and great craic into the bargain.

Aye Chris thanks for your appreciative comments on my Diana 34 and the wee 50.. It's hard to choose between them.
    It' s a mutual admiration society Bud as I've shot both your Theoben and your customised 80 and they're both on the money as well. 😎
    One of the great features of the Boinger Bash is getting the chance to see and shoot other folk's rifles, all different and individual and great craic into the bargain.
    Absolutely, Graeme.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!