Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
OOH! now you're just teasing.

In all honesty I really do think you'd have a problem trying to choose.

If I didn't have the Prosport then I'd have a hell of time trying to choose out of my BSA's.

Pete
Absolutely, that would be the big issue, Pete, as I love them all for different reasons and everyone's a keeper.

The only Boinger that I'd consider ever selling would be the Vipermax because of the pants trigger. But then I can still shoot half decent groups with it, although you really have to work at it. And then I think, "Well, it was a freebie, it's light and the plastic stock means it'll always make a good close quarters ratter / barn gun".

At the April Bash, after shooting a nicely tuned Hatsan 60S (Quattro trigger), I had some nasty, silly notion of selling the Slavia 634. But, since then, and after smacking myself around the mush with a wet haddock a few times, I realise that the CZ really is a keeper. Quality barrel, manual barrel lock, lightweight 25mm piston, synthetic rear piston bearing, RIDICULOUSLY easy to strip, shooting at high 11s and with a wonderful firing cycle after fitting one of the Tinster's kits. I'd be mad to sell it.