Thread: Pneumatic Arms & Oddities Vol 1

Pneumatic Arms & Oddities Vol 1

I have a book as the title of this post, it contains the patents of many guns (with their sectioned drawings etc). Section titles are Air Riles (it also includes pistols), Air Machine Guns, Air shotguns, Speer guns (they mean spear), Artillery and Oddities.

A few familiar names are mentioned with the patents, Giffard, Walther, Gatling and Benjamin, to name just a few. The book is A4 size(ish, slightly bigger) and bound with a soft card cover and a plastic spine of the type often used in offices for presentations etc. Its last page is numbered 245 but the drawings are not numbered so it is over 250 pages long and the patents date from the 1800s to 1979.

It is dated 1992 and was published in Arkansas USA.

How I came by it I have no idea but, whilst it is a fascinating piece of history, the crowding in my man cave needs down-sizing so it must (along with a number of other gun related books) go.

If anyone is interested in it please let me know, I just want P&P and the knowledge that it is going to a good home. It is quite heavy so will not be cheap to post but you can always collect it from me in Weymouth.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

yes please. atb mick