Thread: Right old pile of tat.

Right old pile of tat.

A mate has just been round and given me a pistol. It's a right old pile of tat. As far as I can make out, it's an Italian RO72 in .177. Bit on the tatty side, but it does work (0.88 fpe ) Brown plastic grips, no cracks. No sights. Paint coming off barrel. Can't see any amount of turd polishing doing much for it. Anyone who wants it can have it as long as they cover postage. I'll send it Royal Mail (cheapest option). Do they allow them? Don't bother sending me any money. I'll put a note in the box with my address on and you can either send me a cheque or cash to cover the postage. First to say yes to this gets the dubious honour of owning it.

Go on Ken, I like a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    Go on Ken, I like a challenge
    Send me a pm with your address. It might be next week before I get to get it posted.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I got one of these from a gun shop in East Dereham in around 1982/3. My dad and uncle took me into the shop, and I could have had any one of a number of air rifles, but no! This Pistol (badged as Milbro iirc) was what I wanted! £14.95 later and I had it. I shot the shi'ite out of everything with that pistol til it got left at a cousins house and subsequantly disappeared.

I did get another a few years back. Total cack!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

IIRC these were marketed by Sussex Armoury as the Panther pistol. They sold a version with a longer barrel and coat hanger shoulder stock that they called the Panther Artillery. Made in Italy and totally arse!
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    There was one at the antiques fair at the Norfolk showground this morning, priced at £38. I thought it to be a tad optimistic.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

http://www.proteksupplies.co.uk/repa...-projects.htmlProtek have got some in their bits for restoration section, including a wooden shoulder stock 'artillery' version, have a look here for a funny and honest sales pitch!

I was in Protek once with Red Bob and someone brought in a wooden box that they said contained a target pistol. Bob and my self crowded around to see what desirable gem was contained with in. Imagine our crushing disappointment when the box was opened to reveal a Ro72. With a simultaneous contemptuous "oh" we returned to drinking tea and eating biscuits.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at