Quote Originally Posted by schony View Post
It must have been the co2. I never thought to ask him or advise him on what service to use. His responsibility, however having said that I will now ALWAYS make sure they use PF 48.
How about airsoft with gas magazines? would they be liable the same as the mag is pressurised? even if empty?
It's pressurised vessels. If sending anything like that it's going to be difficult. Some say only safe way is by an RFD. they will have a different account to the public but even then they may have difficulty in sending some items. I tried to get an RFD to send a dive tank for me. Only one could do it. The same carrier that the dive bottle company use may not take a dive bottle from an RFD as it's a different account that the dive bottle company use.

From what I have seen on here .you send it as "ground delivery only.no flying" but a pressure vessel ? I'm not sure.

You will only get people "own views" on here but some on here know the score. Angry bear and logunner are the two I trust among a few others to have the right advice on here. One being an ex royal mail worker that helped people "find" lost items for members on here.