Thread: Post Office and Royal Mail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Well your pal is wrong, depending on the service some mail goes by air some by road,
    I've had an air gun sent RMSD refused by the CAA, so it was sent by road, not only did I get an apology for the delay I also got the cost refunded,
    but I was very lucky that the buyer phoned me as soon as the postie passed his house & I phoned RM immediately gave them the ref number told them it was an airgun so it was sent on by road before it was diverted to Belfast.
    Are you honestly suggesting a parcel sent from Newcastle to Penzance would be flown there? A parcel that has just cost me £11.99 RMSD ?? Seriously
    You can really tell the guy's on here who spend their entire working lives as blinkered PAYE slaves. You've really got to know how to run a business before you actually understand how it all works in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    Are you honestly suggesting a parcel sent from Newcastle to Penzance would be flown there? A parcel that has just cost me £11.99 RMSD ?? Seriously
    You can really tell the guy's on here who spend their entire working lives as blinkered PAYE slaves. You've really got to know how to run a business before you actually understand how it all works in reality.
    Just for clarity... I know the business, I was a manager in the distribution network for long enough to know how it was done. Great retirement package as well

Learn Logistics then comment on how it should be done