Thread: Hw100kt adjustable laminate

Hw100kt adjustable laminate

Hi all , new to the forum ,l have had a hw110 .177 for a while now and I love it ,but have just acquired a hw100kt adjustable laminate in .20 so am really looking forward to see how it performs in the field ! I purchased it as a bundle with a lot of kit that I have already have so will be selling some on soon. I've always considered a.20 over the years and this came up so I grabbed it ,eight months old and unused as is all the kit with it .Who else has this controversial calibre and what do they think of it ? I have zeroed it in the garden at twenty yrds and it's spot on with H&M ftt at 680fps .I had a bit of a moment when after the third shot the pressure dropped and even more so with the next and the a pellet being stuck in the barrel because of lack of pressure ,but after looking on a few forums found it was just the cylinder needed tightening and all is now as it should be ,am hoping all will be good from now on .

I've the same rifle in .177. Had it a year now and it's been faultless, better than the aa510 I had before. Still thinking of p/x for something like a wolverine or airwolf but I'm just like that. I'm getting similar output as you for mine. About 11.0 with jsb heavies

Quote Originally Posted by jigs View Post
    I've the same rifle in .177. Had it a year now and it's been faultless, better than the aa510 I had before. Still thinking of p/x for something like a wolverine or airwolf but I'm just like that. I'm getting similar output as you for mine. About 11.0 with jsb heavies
    Is it the hw110 you have or thehw100 laminate

The HW100KTLA

Quote Originally Posted by jigs View Post
    The HW100KTLA
    Yep great gun