Yes first batch zeroed at 200, with the second batch I started doing my range card at 50 yards so didn't really notice the difference as put it down to me however by the time I'd got back to 100 yards I knew there was a rabbit off so went back to 200 and it was about an 1"-1.5" low!?

However I finally got back out last night with a clean barrel and new scope mounts as also think that they might have been a factor, however after redoing my powder weights I can't get them up to 3550fps!?

36gr in the hornady book should be putting out over 3700fps yet I'm only getting 3400fps I can only assume that in making my notes I've somehow accidentally used the velocity from the factory rounds I originally started with??

It is only a 20" barrel so may account for some of the loss but surely not 300fps!? Or is it a case of them being a little adventurous with the figures?

So this leads me on to a new question, can I go over the max load stated in the book as if I'm not getting the max velocity then I'm not creating the max pressure?