Thread: Bullpup Mad Forum

Bullpup Mad Forum

Hi. Is anyone here also a member on the Bullpup Mad forum? I have been trying to register, but when I click 'I Agree' to the firsgtscreen, it tries to load the registration page, but then seems to take me back to the previous page.
    Obviously I can't post a question there until I am registered, so bit of a catch 22.
    Would someone who is already registered mind pinging an admin for me to check if there is a problem?
    I have tried three computers as well as my phone and all behave in the same way

Thanks,

Matt

Some of the Admin from there are also members on here.

They'll see this and help you out mate

Atb

All of the above.

I would but can't get on just keeps saying unable to load page

Cheers guys.

I couldn't resist the £299 price in the end and ordered one of the p15's from Countryway so looking for 'ideas'

Quote Originally Posted by Westy_Boy View Post
    Cheers guys.

I couldn't resist the £299 price in the end and ordered one of the p15's from Countryway so looking for 'ideas'
    You have bagged a true bargain, what ideas are you wanting. Apart from giving the barrel a dam good clean and making sure you probe the pellets in the mag properly, you are good to go. Jsb work very well in my p10.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    You have bagged a true bargain, what ideas are you wanting. Apart from giving the barrel a dam good clean and making sure you probe the pellets in the mag properly, you are good to go. Jsb work very well in my p10.
    As to barrel cleaning what would you use? I have one of the Bisley metal rod kits but do you use pull throughs?

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Here is a mad thought.

As your questions here?!
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Here is a mad thought.

As your questions here?!
    I have no specific questions......yet. Just want the opportunity to read other people findings, look at other people's pictures, and generally review what people have already written. One of my biggest bug bears is people who ask a question that has been done to death previously.

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    As to barrel cleaning what would you use? I have one of the Bisley metal rod kits but do you use pull throughs?
    Don't use a rod , use a quality pull through like Napier kits that have the oil, pads etc. Do it several times until it's clean. Let us know what you think of in the review section

Are u using same user name just validated all accounts but isn't see yours if you have trouble pm me your email add and user name required and make u a account

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Are u using same user name just validated all accounts but isn't see yours if you have trouble pm me your email add and user name required and make u a account
    I have sent you a PM Dave.