Thread: Jsb batches

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leeben View Post
    So you can't answer my question if the newest batch numbers are good or not so good then?
    Im only asking as the last time a bought 5 sleeves they were good quality but a lot of people were complaining about them, i.e. Damage and lots of fliers.
    Regards
    Well you haven't even given a calibre, neither have you said whether "14" is the year, press, die or qc number there is no such thing as "batch 14"

I've never had JSB .25cal that was anything other than single hole per mag through my Rapid, yet bar a sample from pelpax (with no batch details) all .20cal has been very poor in the MFR.

So if you want a meaningful answer, ask a meaningful question .

[QUOTE=angrybear;7300598]Well you haven't even given a calibre, neither have you said whether "14" is the year, press, die or qc number there is no such thing as "batch 14"

I've never had JSB .25cal that was anything other than single hole per mag through my Rapid, yet bar a sample from pelpax (with no batch details) all .20cal has been very poor in the MFR.

So if you want a meaningful answer, ask a meaningful question

Sorry I never realised it was such a technical and touchy subject 😁
    I just wanted to know what the quality of jsb were like these days as the last lot i bought were 2014 vintage in .177 4.52. Around that time there were quite a few complaints about damage & fliers ect and was wondering if there was any issues at present.

Kind regards.