Thread: Guns Review, Airgun Patents

Guns Review, Airgun Patents

Years ago Guns Review published "every known Patent" concerning Airgun Design. It's long since been defunct, but by any chance does anyone know of a "Reprint" of the complete set of Patents as above. I could locate and print each one off individually but that would take ages, hence the request for info as it would save a lot of time and effort.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    Years ago Guns Review published "every known Patent" concerning Airgun Design. It's long since been defunct, but by any chance does anyone know of a "Reprint" of the complete set of Patents as above. I could locate and print each one off individually but that would take ages, hence the request for info as it would save a lot of time and effort.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.
    Vic I think this was Dennis Commins' research in GR - I have posted most or all of these patents in my vintage gallery under the relevant gun heading. Scans provided courtesy of Peter and the Vintage Air Guns website, of course, Dennis Commins.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thanks for the "Heads Up" to your site. I've printed a few off, but my little printer takes ages per page hence my interest in a Commercially Available set of copies of the originals.

Vic T