Thread: Which mildot scope

Which mildot scope

I was thinking of buying a hawke vantage 3-9x40ao mildot scope,before I do are there any other 3-9x40ao mildot scopes that are has good optically that I should look at

I do like my Bushnell Legends
    clear glass with clear mil dots, what more do you need

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....x-3-9x40-AO-IR

Not quite as good fit and finish wise as Hawke, just my opinion, but optically very good and it has a very nice clear half mildot reticle.

Quote Originally Posted by Portzy View Post
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....x-3-9x40-AO-IR

Not quite as good fit and finish wise as Hawke, just my opinion, but optically very good and it has a very nice clear half mildot reticle.
    Yep.. good value scope!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Mil Dot Scope

Nikko panamax. Best scope I've seen for ages. Tried it against a Bushnell ultra HD the other week in BAR and yes I brought the Nikko. Amazing scope for the money. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    I was thinking of buying a hawke vantage 3-9x40ao mildot scope,before I do are there any other 3-9x40ao mildot scopes that are has good optically that I should look at
    A lot of AO scopes have problems, as in many cases the zero wanders when you adjust the parallax, and I would always go with side focus if possible. If you're prepared to pay the extra, I find the Vantage SF 3-12 x 44 to be a very good scope - in fact for HFT and hunting I use it in preference to my Sightron SIII at three times the price.

Alan