Hot, humid, dead still and blinking challenging today. We must have pulled every one of the most deviously placed targets on the course, or at least that's what it felt like. Still as usual it was a cracking days shooting even with a low turnout with lots of regulars on holiday or otherwise encouraged by other half's to perform different social functions.

Not bad scores either considering, Rob was on form as usual and Jim Newbie scored a very respectable 46 on a first outing, despite the handy cap of shooting with two old farts, Mr "this targets not very friendly to left handers and there's a blade of grass in the way" and Mr "what the blazes I was sure I killed it".
I'd also like to thank everybody who stayed back at the end to carry out some general maintenance and get some of the new targets out and ready for the next shoot, another similar effort next time and we will have enough targets set for two complete courses.

Any way the scores on the doors.

Rob Smith 57
Peter Fenn 54 and 1 donught
Colin Muggeridge 54
Steve West 52
Terry Evans 51
Adam Smith 51
Dave Powel 51
Nick Farley 47
Jim Newbie 46

As you can see nobody cleared the course today although, as usual, every individual target was killed at least once. The pot will therefore roll over to the next shoot and start at £52. Somebody will do it one day.

Cheers

Terry