Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bullpup Mad Forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melksham
    Posts
    83

    Bullpup Mad Forum

    Hi. Is anyone here also a member on the Bullpup Mad forum? I have been trying to register, but when I click 'I Agree' to the firsgtscreen, it tries to load the registration page, but then seems to take me back to the previous page.
    Obviously I can't post a question there until I am registered, so bit of a catch 22.
    Would someone who is already registered mind pinging an admin for me to check if there is a problem?
    I have tried three computers as well as my phone and all behave in the same way

    Thanks,

    Matt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    2,847
    Some of the Admin from there are also members on here.

    They'll see this and help you out mate

    Atb

    All of the above.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    tamworth
    Posts
    48
    I would but can't get on just keeps saying unable to load page

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melksham
    Posts
    83
    Cheers guys.

    I couldn't resist the 299 price in the end and ordered one of the p15's from Countryway so looking for 'ideas'

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy_Boy View Post
    Cheers guys.

    I couldn't resist the 299 price in the end and ordered one of the p15's from Countryway so looking for 'ideas'
    You have bagged a true bargain, what ideas are you wanting. Apart from giving the barrel a dam good clean and making sure you probe the pellets in the mag properly, you are good to go. Jsb work very well in my p10.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    You have bagged a true bargain, what ideas are you wanting. Apart from giving the barrel a dam good clean and making sure you probe the pellets in the mag properly, you are good to go. Jsb work very well in my p10.
    As to barrel cleaning what would you use? I have one of the Bisley metal rod kits but do you use pull throughs?
    Keep the sand out of your weapons, keep those actions clear, and I'll see you on the beach.

  7. #7
    Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Wigan England (Soon to be Canada)
    Posts
    18,309
    Here is a mad thought.

    As your questions here?!
    Master Debater

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melksham
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Here is a mad thought.

    As your questions here?!
    I have no specific questions......yet. Just want the opportunity to read other people findings, look at other people's pictures, and generally review what people have already written. One of my biggest bug bears is people who ask a question that has been done to death previously.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Accrington
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    As to barrel cleaning what would you use? I have one of the Bisley metal rod kits but do you use pull throughs?
    Don't use a rod , use a quality pull through like Napier kits that have the oil, pads etc. Do it several times until it's clean. Let us know what you think of in the review section

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Calderdale
    Posts
    1,485
    Are u using same user name just validated all accounts but isn't see yours if you have trouble pm me your email add and user name required and make u a account

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melksham
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Are u using same user name just validated all accounts but isn't see yours if you have trouble pm me your email add and user name required and make u a account
    I have sent you a PM Dave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •