Thread: SiHFT Shooters please note - Horsham Hawks Summer Open Round 3 - Results - 16.07.17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SiHFT Shooters please note - Horsham Hawks Summer Open Round 3 - Results - 16.07.17

Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2017 – Round Three Results – 16.07.17

As many of you will know, the third round of the Horsham Hawks Summer Open Competition took place contemporaneously with round six of the SiHFT at Horsham yesterday. Results are as already published by Biggles. However, there is only one more round of the Horsham Summer Open competition left; so you may want to look at the results so far to see where you stand on our website at

http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/003ef4...bda84f269e.pdf

The Horsham Hawks Summer open competition has a total of four rounds, with the best three scores counting towards the final positions. Trophies will be awarded following completion of the last round on 17th September 2017 at Horsham. Trophies will be presented for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in ‘Open’; 1st, 2nd and 3rd in ‘Recoiling/.22’, 1st in ‘Ladies’ (providing the winner shoots at least three rounds of the competition) and 1st in Juniors (providing the winner shoots at least three rounds of the competition).

With three rounds now gone, there is only one to go. As can be seen on our website, every class is still wide open. This will be an open competition. All safe shooters will be welcome. Almost anybody who has shot earlier rounds could win, including any shooter who has shot the two rounds of the SiHFT at Horsham this year.

So, don't forget, put the date of the final round in your diary and come along and have a go:-

• Sunday 17th September 2017

Please note that this series comprises shoots set to current 2017 UKAHFT regulations. Safety will remain of paramount importance.

Hope to see you there,

Phil
    Last edited by pjacobs; 17-07-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Just a wee question.

How much do I have to donate to the Hawks' charity pot before being awarded greater than 100% ?

I'm sure he earned it ..... but just noticed Kev Hills' result in round 2

Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Just a wee question.

How much do I have to donate to the Hawks' charity pot before being awarded greater than 100% ?

I'm sure he earned it ..... but just noticed Kev Hills' result in round 2

Crikey Mike, and there was I thinking that your eyes were as bad as mine!.

Many thanks for pointing it out. Now corrected.

Best wishes,

Phil (we can discuss the rates for enhanced scores when we next meet...)

Cheers Mike,

many thanks for pointing that out.

Really appreciate it.....