Thread: Suggestions for "practical" Co2 pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Barison82 View Post
    Yes I thought that there are ways to minimise/stop ricochets with BBs. I was curious about the Webley Copper BBs and how effective they are in this regard for 4.5mm, and if they are suitable at all for use in Umarex air pistols. Big shame that you are not as involved with IPAS as you'd like to be. Not having a car is a big barrier in this sport. I'm in London and probably quite fortunate as there seems to be quite a few clubs within easy travelling distance by public transport, however I'm struggling to find one that offers IPAS. The airsoft range in Camden is looking like my best bet at the moment.
    Out of curiosity what's the name of the Camden range?
    I did some IPAS at East Barnet Shooting Club, not sure if they still do it there though.
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Out of curiosity what's the name of the Camden range?
    I did some IPAS at East Barnet Shooting Club, not sure if they still do it there though.
    Hi eyebull - apologies for the very late reply, I've not been here for a while! The Camden range is called 'Alpha Guns London' and is on Camden High Street, located in a downstairs basement. I went in there to check it out, the venue is quite small, the shop sells two-tone airsoft guns and has an all-enclosed range. Their website is here: http://alphaguns.london/epages/5eaa6...ath=Categories although it doesn't show very much! Cheers
    "You make contact with your customer. Understand their needs. And then flog them something they could well do without.” - Arthur Daley

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Barison82 View Post
    Hi eyebull - apologies for the very late reply, I've not been here for a while! The Camden range is called 'Alpha Guns London' and is on Camden High Street, located in a downstairs basement. I went in there to check it out, the venue is quite small, the shop sells two-tone airsoft guns and has an all-enclosed range. Their website is here: http://alphaguns.london/epages/5eaa6...ath=Categories although it doesn't show very much! Cheers
    Thanks for the link, and do keep us posted on your racegun project
    Good deals with these members