Thread: Suggestions for "practical" Co2 pistol

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    We did find that with black gas/CO2 and plastic BB's, the BB's shattered on impact so ricochets were not an issue. It may depend on your plate set up though.

Hear hear. IPAS and Practical is probably the most fun I've had airgunning. Unfortunately I have very little time to shoot these days and no longer have a vehicle.
    I really, really miss it
    Yes I thought that there are ways to minimise/stop ricochets with BBs. I was curious about the Webley Copper BBs and how effective they are in this regard for 4.5mm, and if they are suitable at all for use in Umarex air pistols. Big shame that you are not as involved with IPAS as you'd like to be. Not having a car is a big barrier in this sport. I'm in London and probably quite fortunate as there seems to be quite a few clubs within easy travelling distance by public transport, however I'm struggling to find one that offers IPAS. The airsoft range in Camden is looking like my best bet at the moment.
    Last edited by Barison82; 28-01-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    "You make contact with your customer. Understand their needs. And then flog them something they could well do without.” - Arthur Daley