Quote Originally Posted by kash2001 View Post
Well done that man, thank you for your persistence it is annoying when people make up their own rules and don't accept any responsibility.

I must admit I haven't had any issues here but we've a new owner of the postal service so it'll be interesting when I come in with a suspicious package

Atb
Quote Originally Posted by kash2001 View Post
Just received a gun a while back through parcel force without any issue. Had many come and go using PF so it's a good service. Never had one stopped although there's always a first time.

When sending I never tell them it's a gun. I just say farm equipment which to me it is, used on a farm as a tool so that's what it is. Bottle always empty and not had an issue. It's unfortunate but some of us just can't travel to pick up so posting is the only alternative or rfd but that cost £30 each end which is a turn off, so what other choices do we have.

Atb
This is exactly the stupidity of the general public that causes the issue of the OP

They are not "making up their own rules" they have read & remembered the section prohibiting weapons, probably because it has been specifically shown to them.

Then because you and other idiots like you lie &/or hide posting an item that is allowed under another different section (guns for sporting use) they are not corrected and therefore educated that in fact the item is perfectly legal to declare & send.

Do not dare to complain about a situation that you deliberately fail to address when given the opportunity.