Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 32mm scopes..

32mm scopes..

32mm scopes... What's the options.. I really want a quality bit of glass up to £180 I'd like a few aim points & zoom up to 6 or 9...
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Redfield revolution 2-7x33 with the accudot ret, just in your budget. Try mine at the bash
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Redfield revolution 2-7x33 with the accudot ret, just in your budget. Try mine at the bash
    Yep., Lovely.. don't make em anymore! Wanna sell yours?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Swap for a doctor 6x42???

Mcavoys have them for £188. I don't know how many they have, so be quick cos I'm getting more while I can!

+£13 for accurange !!!! I can get a Diamondback for £180 odd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    +£13 for accurange !!!! I can get a Diamondback for £180 odd!!!
    Well if its cost that matters, you can get a Chinese one of the bay for £13.95

What you really need is the Leupold 2-9x33 efr with mil-dot ret, but that's twice the price and then some.

Well if its cost that matters, you can get a Chinese one of the bay for £13.95

What you really need is the Leupold 2-9x33 efr with mil-dot ret, but that's twice the price and then some.
    Yeah... Looked at a custom one of those with LR duplex & cds elevation turrets....
    I had to change my pants

Panorama 2-7x32 anyone? Any good?

If you're happy to go with a 2-7x, take a look at the Sabre 2-7x32 from JSR. If it's as good as the 4x32, you might be pleasantly surprised - while saving a shedload of money to boot...

MTC viper connect 3-12x32 the field of view is huge on these and if you can get on with the near zero eye relief you will be amazed.I think 10x mag on this is double the fov on most others ! Compare one next to a normal scope and see what I mean .I don't like looking through other scopes now and am saving for another . You should get a mint second hand one for your budget .

Quote Originally Posted by nuggs View Post
    MTC viper connect 3-12x32 the field of view is huge on these and if you can get on with the near zero eye relief you will be amazed.I think 10x mag on this is double the fov on most others ! Compare one next to a normal scope and see what I mean .I don't like looking through other scopes now and am saving for another . You should get a mint second hand one for your budget .
    £280 and you have to grip the eye bell with your eye socket to get close enough to see through it!! I'd rather but a Leopold 2-7 for that money

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwrecker View Post
    If you're happy to go with a 2-7x, take a look at the Sabre 2-7x32 from JSR. If it's as good as the 4x32, you might be pleasantly surprised - while saving a shedload of money to boot...
    It's definitely another way of looking at it, it's dead tempting... But I know what I'm like and as Rickenbacker has said to me over & over.. "it's just not expensive enough for you!" And although it pains me to say it, he is right. I could buy the £40 scope and be surprised at the value, but I'd only end up up-grading in no time.
    I've been impressed by the panorama's I've looked through, and all the hawke software fits the reticle so I think I'm going to go down that route..... I've found one for £125 which is ok, I just hope I can re-parrallax it to 25yrds......

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    I've been interested in the Nikon Prostaff 2-7x32 for a while now at £135 at Uttings.
    It gets decent reviews by all accounts but so far I keep getting distracted by the 3-9x40AO EFR, one of which I have mounted on a Longbow and I really like.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    It's definitely another way of looking at it, it's dead tempting... But I know what I'm like and as Rickenbacker has said to me over & over.. "it's just not expensive enough for you!" And although it pains me to say it, he is right. I could buy the £40 scope and be surprised at the value, but I'd only end up up-grading in no time.
    I've been impressed by the panorama's I've looked through, and all the hawke software fits the reticle so I think I'm going to go down that route..... I've found one for £125 which is ok, I just hope I can re-parrallax it to 25yrds......
    Hi, I have just bought an Airmax 2-7x32 AO. Same optics as panorama no ir but AO. Out of stock at lots of places but £125 posted from Bagnell and Kirkwood through't Bay. Nice and clear no reparalax required.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer