Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want a "special" PCP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy_Boy View Post
    I have a Parker Hale Phoenix mk1 (full length) in.22 and PAX mk2 carbine in .177 and I love mine. The mk2 is much improved, and the cycling is so slick compared to the mk1.

I also think they are amongst the most attractive rifles to look at, but everyone has different tastes on that front. You can rattle off a magazine full very quickly should you so wish. The mk2 is my favourite rifle in my collection.
    Tinbum,

I tried to PM you but I can't see the PM tab on your profile?. I may be selling my sumatra carbine (.20) in the next few weeks. It has a spare set of wood with it to preserve the "best set"
    PM me if you're interested buddy.

Dan

how about a phoenix fast fire 10, my mates been after one for years, but a bit rare is seems

Quote Originally Posted by biker-jeff View Post
    how about a phoenix fast fire 10, my mates been after one for years, but a bit rare is seems
    I wouldn't say rare, they are still made and sold by Pax guns in London http://www.paxguns.co.uk/products.htm

As is the Phoenix which basically has the same action. Admittidly don't come up second hand much.

I want a "special" PCP

You have to be pretty "special" to want a pfffttt-gun in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwrecker View Post
    You have to be pretty "special" to want a pfffttt-gun in the first place...
    Dear Mr RW, as you clearly are a steely-eyed-springer-man...can I suggest that you take all shots standing on one leg from now on...to make it even more difficult for yourselves. That'll show the pneumatic poofters a thing or two about how it's done
    blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    Dear Mr RW, as you clearly are a steely-eyed-springer-man...can I suggest that you take all shots standing on one leg from now on...to make it even more difficult for yourselves. That'll show the pneumatic poofters a thing or two about how it's done
    Don't forget the blindfold and one arm tied behind my back...

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Update: I looked around hoping for something secondhand to come along. There was a similar gun in the right cal, but the wrong length, and the right gun that was the right length but the wrong cal!

Then I got tempted by the Diana P1000, but interest in that didn't last for long once I saw it in action.

Today I found a shop with a Sumatra .22 carbine in stock, the price was good, its the exact one I want so I bought it! It should be here Thursday after 2pm, so expect big whooping and a cross-border raid into Devon shortly after.

Yeehaw!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Update: I looked around hoping for something secondhand to come along. There was a similar gun in the right cal, but the wrong length, and the right gun that was the right length but the wrong cal!

Then I got tempted by the Diana P1000, but interest in that didn't last for long once I saw it in action.

Today I found a shop with a Sumatra .22 carbine in stock, the price was good, its the exact one I want so I bought it! It should be here Thursday after 2pm, so expect big whooping and a cross-border raid into Devon shortly after.

Yeehaw!
    Is this what the airmax 2-7 is for?... Im a little tempted by the other one to put in my R10,
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Yeehaw!
    Could've got a Daisy Red Ryder. At least it would have been a springer. ;-)

Spartan Classic

Better than a Spartan.

Sorry.

i want

I have a Spartan classic love the thing

Question

Quote Originally Posted by partner k1250 View Post
    I have a Spartan classic love the thing
    Me too! I bought the first one after the Prototype (Shaun's).

Nothing better!

poc

What number is your bud

Number 3 but the second one built.

I wanted it to be number 3 for personal reasons.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
    Tinbum,

I tried to PM you but I can't see the PM tab on your profile?. I may be selling my sumatra carbine (.20) in the next few weeks. It has a spare set of wood with it to preserve the "best set"
    PM me if you're interested buddy.

Dan
    I like the idea of a "Sunday Best" set of furniture! Shame its not .22, but I have a drill.

Pm sent
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>