Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want a "special" PCP

I want a "special" PCP

You have to be pretty "special" to want a pfffttt-gun in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by buttloaves View Post
    I bought direct from Pax, and good service i received, i have quite a few nice guns but i generally go for the Phoenix, mines a carbine .177 and is as accurate as any of my other guns though the HW100KT might have a slight edge if i'm honest. It is a beautiful gun i put a really big mod on it it looked awsome i gave the mod to my lad for his Stealth rifle, it was better than the HW mod at about 50mm dia and 150mm long it was a big un. Ill get i pic it does look good.

My mate had a FF10 with a fat stubby mod on it....it was so ugly it was beautiful, a bit like a tactical trumpet -

<to set the scene> Imagine you are watching an ariel overview of an old codger engaged in an hour long stalk across difficult terrain, but speeded up to 2 minutes long with the accompanying Johnny Briggs soundtrack...
    blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Oh dear really tinbum Sir, I say lay aside the rat-a-tat-tat. Purchase an electrically-operated airsoft 'maschinengewehr', an M60 or something and get it out of your system
    Or borrow my 6mm Maruzen Mach 10, great fun on full auto
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    My auto needs are catered for with my all steel Tyrex PPA-K-01! It's more the underlever thing I'm a-hankering for now.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Slightly off topic,( well completely off topic really Nick) but I know you like a challenge. How about this GAT rifle then?

http://www.proteksupplies.co.uk/used...ir-rifles.html

Come'on, you know you want to

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwrecker View Post
    You have to be pretty "special" to want a pfffttt-gun in the first place...
    Dear Mr RW, as you clearly are a steely-eyed-springer-man...can I suggest that you take all shots standing on one leg from now on...to make it even more difficult for yourselves. That'll show the pneumatic poofters a thing or two about how it's done
    blah blah

I had one last year Charlie, trouble was I couldn't find a strong enough backstop!

Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    Dear Mr RW, as you clearly are a steely-eyed-springer-man...can I suggest that you take all shots standing on one leg from now on...to make it even more difficult for yourselves. That'll show the pneumatic poofters a thing or two about how it's done
    Don't forget the blindfold and one arm tied behind my back...

Update: I looked around hoping for something secondhand to come along. There was a similar gun in the right cal, but the wrong length, and the right gun that was the right length but the wrong cal!

Then I got tempted by the Diana P1000, but interest in that didn't last for long once I saw it in action.

Today I found a shop with a Sumatra .22 carbine in stock, the price was good, its the exact one I want so I bought it! It should be here Thursday after 2pm, so expect big whooping and a cross-border raid into Devon shortly after.

Yeehaw!

Spartan Classic

Better than a Spartan.

Sorry.

i want

I have a Spartan classic love the thing

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Update: I looked around hoping for something secondhand to come along. There was a similar gun in the right cal, but the wrong length, and the right gun that was the right length but the wrong cal!

Then I got tempted by the Diana P1000, but interest in that didn't last for long once I saw it in action.

Today I found a shop with a Sumatra .22 carbine in stock, the price was good, its the exact one I want so I bought it! It should be here Thursday after 2pm, so expect big whooping and a cross-border raid into Devon shortly after.

Yeehaw!
    Is this what the airmax 2-7 is for?... Im a little tempted by the other one to put in my R10,
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Is this what the airmax 2-7 is for?... Im a little tempted by the other one to put in my R10,
    Yep, its a damn good price and the perfect size.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by partner k1250 View Post
    I have a Spartan classic love the thing
    Me too! I bought the first one after the Prototype (Shaun's).

Nothing better!

poc

What number is your bud