Thread: Original 45 jubilee model

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    I was a bit impatient and curious to recall what the 35 jubilee looked.like so googled it. The page was polluted with images of HW35s and a HW98.
    It seems nothing is sacred these days
    Dave
    I found a bit of time to take some quick pictures of the 35s Jubilaumsmodell
    They aren't the best but should give you an idea. I'm going to do a 2 or 3 part series on this gun to show stripping down, rebuild and hopefully sorting out the medallion. Then I'll get it out in the sunlight and take some proper high resolution photos

Pictures

Medallion

Who was the guy that used to make these kind of medallions for venom years back. I remember he made one for a venom couple years back that was lost once Steve confirmed its authenticity
    I wonder if he may make one exactly the same to replace it for you.
    It may be worth trying as I've only seen one other of these ,but several 45anniversary models.
    Failing this a mould taken from existing anniversary model medallion and some kind of one being moulded of resin sprayed to colour match.
    Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    I found a bit of time to take some quick pictures of the 35s Jubilaumsmodell
    They aren't the best but should give you an idea. I'm going to do a 2 or 3 part series on this gun to show stripping down, rebuild and hopefully sorting out the medallion. Then I'll get it out in the sunlight and take some proper high resolution photos

Pictures
    Very much looking forward to that review dan.
    Your photos reminded me of that time near enough a decade ago now where I happened upon the two jubilees in Gloucester. I recall the 35 being considerably darker stock wise and its brought it back to me that the same panels have been used on the 35 as 45. Logical I guess but it goes to show how bad my memory is getting as i thought they were different.
    Dont think there can be many jubilee 35s around in these parts if they were marketed on the continent?