Thread: America Hy-score pellet Tins in .177 & .22

America Hy-score pellet Tins in .177 & .22

Hi All,

I’ve a few spare tins of American Hy-score pellet tins (full) which I’m looking to sell if anyone is interested.

They are as follows:

1) ‘Hy-Score’ Pellets, .22 Tin of 500

Tin is full – pellets dulled and oxidizing
    There is a slight imperfection/misshaping to the rim of the lid. Lid still fits base OK but the imperfection is there.
    Condition – I would say good, original. Colour and graphics to the face of the tin are good.
    This is also slightly unusual as I also have the original brown paper packing in which 5 tins like this would have been wrapped and sent out for distribution. Brow paper is crumpled but it has original sticker labelling which reads ‘2,500 “Hy-Score Pellets” CAL .22 in 500’
    Price: £35 (including posting at standard parcel)

2) ‘Hy-Score’ Pellets, .177, Tin of 500

Tin is full and unopened – Has original tape seal which is also branded ‘Hy-score’
    Condition – Good, original. Colour and graphics to the face of the tin are good.
    There is a small, grey blemish mark to the face of the tin
    Price: £35 (including posting at standard parcel)

I would prefer payment via pay-pal.

I’ve photographed the tins and am happy to send pictures to interested buyers if you send me your email by PM (if someone was willing to host the images and link them to this thread I’d be much obliged)

Usual terms – i.e. first person to declare on thread and follow up with PM secures them etc

Cheers

Olly
    Last edited by wilkinww1; 19-07-2017 at 05:35 PM.