Thread: Rws Superfield

Rws Superfield

After abit of pellet testing i found my gun(gamo Phox) loved superfields, cheap ,accurate.
    So opened my new tin, quick zero and my groups went from ragged hole at 20 yards to 2" not including the flyers !!
    Tried some jsb's pellet on pellet , checked the superfields they look perfect no bents skirts or flashing so anyone else had a mysterious rogue tin of pellets.

Not so totally unrelated but yesterday I was testing of all things my Vortex scope in our outside range using my S400. After a few shots the gun/scope combintion was landing pellets through a 35mm hole at 72 yards one after the other. This went on for a while, really pellet on pellet as you might say at most ranges. Then all of a sudden the next 20 shots were all over the place ( one inch grouping @ 40 yards ) and then it settled down again. I think that I hit a bad bunch of pellets mid tin. The pellets were visually perfect as yours were. Curious isn't it?

A.G

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Superfields changed from being JSB made to somebody else made IIRC.

Maybe you got the somebody else made.
    Master Debater

Well looks like the superfields are out then and jsb's from now on, i hate having a full tin of shiny pellets that are useless lol.
    Though on closer inspection there is a slight ring of flashing i think