Thread: magic9 design

magic9 design

I've been trying to contact Nick at Magic9 for over a month without success.

I do hope he is OK. Does anybody have any news of him?

Perhaps he is off on a world cruise..

n.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Not much use to you now, but I have tried on a number of times in the past to contact him to place orders etc, but had no response. Just gave up and managed to sort out elsewhere.

Similarly, he was going to get in touch when he had the next batch of his product available - that was over six months ago, despite reminders!

Ah well....

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

I was speaking to a friend of his just the other day. He has not been well health wise.

Paul

Thanks Paul. I hope it is not too serious - please pass on my best wishes if possible.

Anybody have an alternative source of B96 seals while Nick is (hopefully) recovering?

Ttfn
    N.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Quote Originally Posted by LewesNick View Post
    Thanks Paul. I hope it is not too serious - please pass on my best wishes if possible.

Anybody have an alternative source of B96 seals while Nick is (hopefully) recovering?

Ttfn
    N.
    Your welcome. I'm sure it's a back problem so he is not able to do much work.

He has had joint surgery apparently so out of the game for a while. I'll be glad when he is back in good health because I have a long list of jobs for him. That aside, best wishes to nick and I'll look forward to him being back on it.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by oneseven View Post
    Wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Me too - but at the same time I wonder how difficult it would be for him to set up an 'out of office' reply on his email account and change his voicemail recording to inform his customers, current and potential, of his status.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.