Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rack of eye twist of gob

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    FAKE NEWS - all that was footage shot in the 1980s and done over with CGI. Everyone knows Weihrauchs are made in China.
    From recycled Lada's.
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Is it not Terry Doe?
    It is he.

I did that vid several years ago and since then Weihrauch has invested several million more Euros in CNC machinery and at least one full-on production robot, (I dubbed it 'Hans Free', gosh how witty), with more to come.

The traditional craftsman approach has been retained where it does a better job, but HW is always trying to bring supply closer to demand, so 24-hour production is now the norm.

It's always fascinating to visit Weihrauch - even if I always fail miserably to sneak into the off-limits areas.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    It is he.

I did that vid several years ago and since then Weihrauch has invested several million more Euros in CNC machinery and at least one full-on production robot, (I dubbed it 'Hans Free', gosh how witty), with more to come.

The traditional craftsman approach has been retained where it does a better job, but HW is always trying to bring supply closer to demand, so 24-hour production is now the norm.

It's always fascinating to visit Weihrauch - even if I always fail miserably to sneak into the off-limits areas.
    It may have been your self Terry that posted the video the first time I saw it.

Would be good to see other makers factories but I guess one would look like all the rest other a few special to them processes like the Fx smoothtwist process.

Good video any way.