Thread: Original 50 T01- Maligned by Some

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    I watched An American Werewolf in London about the same time as you experienced the T01 and it scared me shitless for years. I think the T01 appears to have damaged your young mind, similarly.
    I am enjoying the rifle so far, anyway. Not sure I'll be entering any FT comps with it but if it can keep doing what it's doing for me so far, I'll be happy. I have only shot it in isolation so can't make direct comparisons with any of its stalemates or urinating rivals. I may do and report back.
    Just think- there are two Typ 01's lurking not 15 miles from your house! Please don't have nightmares: please do sleep well.
    I can't now you have reminded me of the American Werewolf In London. The nightmare sequence is very nightmare-inducing. At least Tottenham Court Road Tube Station has been redesigned so it is less werewolf-friendly. A checkpoint on the Tay Bridge could be set up to keep the 50T01s in Fife.

I did actually come 6th or somewhere in the prize list from an entry of over 100 people with the T01 even at 6 fpe so it cannot have been all that bad. That's the thing when you are maligning stuff, you focus on the bad. It just cost me so much money!

If I had one today I would see about replacing the leather washer with a parachute from Vortek to increase efficiency, get the right spring for it and maybe sort a trigger shoe or tweak as well as doing something about the cocking lever. Like I said, nice stock on them.

Maybe I should buy one.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 23-07-2017 at 10:02 PM.