Including myself. Until yesterday.
I do like both 45's and 50's and always have done. My previous experience of the T01 extended to a very clean and accurate version belonging to a pal. The problem is it's a bloody harsh firing example, very likely resprung with something inappropriate.
I managed to pick up a less tidy but much nicer shooting example for myself recently. Through the chrono(Accupells) it was unimpressive at first: 6.7fpe, 7.1, 7.3, 11.7!, 10.2. But then it settled down at 10.2 for good number of shots until i felt satisfied enough to stop testing.
Anyway, on to the range where accuracy was initially quite unremarkable with my go-to-for-taps RWS Hobby. I had no other sift skirted pellets with me in .22 so it was onto FTT's and Crosman Premiers. It loved both of these hard, shallow skirted pellets as well as a cheap SMK wadcutter, the name of which escapes me. This example, dated 11 82, is a bloody accurate one and I'm glad I took the plunge on a model I previously had my doubts about. Possibly not quite the tackdriver that a good 45 is but few springers are. But I do rate this one.
Theyre rare but there must be a few out there. Who's for and against the T01?