Thread: Bsa spitfire service,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bsa spitfire service,

Hi anyone know where the above gun can be sent for a service, Thanks.

The best guy is the designer John Bowkett. P.M. if if you cannot find his telephone number online. It is on the net.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    The best guy is the designer John Bowkett. P.M. if if you cannot find his telephone number online. It is on the net.

Baz
    Ok thanks for the info.

Not long got mine back from bowkett and it's super consistant and very happy with it.

He changes allot of internals for his own design parts so there's no better person to send it too as his the designer, and Bsa didn't manufacture it the way he wanted them too exactly.

I'm so glad I bought mine

Regards
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Dan944 View Post
    Not long got mine back from bowkett and it's super consistant and very happy with it.

He changes allot of internals for his own design parts so there's no better person to send it too as his the designer, and Bsa didn't manufacture it the way he wanted them too exactly.

I'm so glad I bought mine

Regards
    Daniel

Thanks for your advice.
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 27-07-2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason: fixing quote tags

Hi just to ask for some more info , Before I purchased this spitfire I wanted to find out if a service was still available, Anyway I picked this spitfire up today with another oldish Pcp rifle, Not in really nice condition, The spitfire is the one which I believe gets filled via a buddy bottle but an adapter was included which screws in underneath to fill from a dive tank, There is also something sticking out of the raised scope rail, Was told it was something to do with if over filled, Any info would be great, Also what pressure should it be filled to, The gun itself is in very good condition and seems to cock and fire ok ,