Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
Hi just to ask for some more info , Before I purchased this spitfire I wanted to find out if a service was still available, Anyway I picked this spitfire up today with another oldish Pcp rifle, Not in really nice condition, The spitfire is the one which I believe gets filled via a buddy bottle but an adapter was included which screws in underneath to fill from a dive tank, There is also something sticking out of the raised scope rail, Was told it was something to do with if over filled, Any info would be great, Also what pressure should it be filled to, The gun itself is in very good condition and seems to cock and fire ok ,
Hi mate
There are two versions of the Spitfire, the standard fill to be filled with a buddy bottle and the High fill to be filled with a adapter. The buddy bottle is filled to 232 bar maximum and is then screwed into the gun via the fitting underneath,the gun will take what it needs and the pressure valve in the scope rail will raise up and you will hear air hissing from the pressure valve.Unscrew the buddy bottle and it is good for 30-45 shots before a top up is required. The high fill version is charged like the other bsa pcp guns to a maximum 232 bar pressure and is good for about 80 shots depending on cal .
Les..