Thread: Edgun Leshiy. Whos got one? Thought?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyovy View Post
    ...Back on topic please? Anyone?
    Not much help to you but I will definitely be buying one and have started selling odds and ends and squirrelling the cash away in anticipation.

On "the other forum" there is an amazingly detailed review in the Gun Gallery and I believe you can import via a Finnish gun shop who will have it set up for UK limit with no anti tamper. Personallly I want the .22 with a .25 spare barrel. Lot of cash but amazingly compact and unique. I will watch your thread with interest!

ATB

Steve
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Love the look of them.
    Be a very handy tool to shoot from a vehicle in the field or a one man pop up hide

Blackpool air rifles are doing summat with these so it states on this video. below. and alos a link to one seems a lot of money for a little rifle to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG2kky_O3Rk

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showprodu...s&SubCat=EDgun

They have now added that they are going to be adding anti tamper. Which is ok to most people i would have thought but i was hopeing to be able to have a couple of barrels and adjust to suit. We will see, i might just go for a .177 BAR import