Thread: Edgun Leshiy. Whos got one? Thought?

Edgun Leshiy. Whos got one? Thought?

As in title looking to spend my hard earned on one. Would prefer a second hand gen1 with no anti tamper so that i can change barrels and set accordingly. Or possibly one that someones already set up nicely for sub 12 in .177 or .20.

So whos got one so far? How did you track it down? and what do you think?

Is the trigger a 1 stage affair?

Ive heard some say its nothing special and needs money put into it to get it running right and ive heard others say its a gem.

Thanks in advance

Haven't tried one yet but, they do look like handy little tools

Have a look on Bullpup Mad - I seem to remember that there's a chap on there who imports them.

All of the above.

Thanks. Ive tried to register to bullpup mad a load of times but i cant. When i go onto register it comes up with an agreement not to post rude/adult content, i click accept and the same message just repeats over and over again.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyovy View Post
    Thanks. Ive tried to register to bullpup mad a load of times but i cant. When i go onto register it comes up with an agreement not to post rude/adult content, i click accept and the same message just repeats over and over again.
    Your reputation preceeds you!

I like the look of the lushy, but fear I would lose it down the back of the sofa!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Seems a lot of cash for a single shot gun..... are they leagal? Thought there was a minimum overall length guns had to be to not be fac? May be wrong though!

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Seems a lot of cash for a single shot gun..... are they leagal? Thought there was a minimum overall length guns had to be to not be fac? May be wrong though!
    If you think it through its obvious they're not illegal as they are for sale in gun shops. The 12/24 rule only applies to FAC guns.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If you think it through its obvious they're not illegal as they are for sale in gun shops. The 12/24 rule only applies to FAC guns.
    Now you have me thinking Tinners. If the legal limit for Air Pistols is 6ft.lb. and Air Rifles 12ft.lb. at what point does a pistol not become a pistol. Must be something to define it

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    Now you have me thinking Tinners. If the legal limit for Air Pistols is 6ft.lb. and Air Rifles 12ft.lb. at what point does a pistol not become a pistol. Must be something to define it
    Interesting suggestion
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    This subject comes along pretty much weekly, the answer is; an air pistol is something thats designed to be shot as a pistol, and air rifle is designed to be shot as a rifle.
    Size and weight are immaterial, I know a bloke who can hold an HW80 in one hand and fire it like a pistol, but it wasn't designed to be used like that.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    This subject comes along pretty much weekly, the answer is; an air pistol is something thats designed to be shot as a pistol, and air rifle is designed to be shot as a rifle.
    Size and weight are immaterial, I know a bloke who can hold an HW80 in one hand and fire it like a pistol, but it wasn't designed to be used like that.
    I think meeting somebody of that stature with 6 + ftlb pistol down a dark alley would be the least of my worries!!

...Back on topic please? Anyone?

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyovy View Post
    ...Back on topic please? Anyone?
    Not much help to you but I will definitely be buying one and have started selling odds and ends and squirrelling the cash away in anticipation.

On "the other forum" there is an amazingly detailed review in the Gun Gallery and I believe you can import via a Finnish gun shop who will have it set up for UK limit with no anti tamper. Personallly I want the .22 with a .25 spare barrel. Lot of cash but amazingly compact and unique. I will watch your thread with interest!

ATB

Steve
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Love the look of them.
    Be a very handy tool to shoot from a vehicle in the field or a one man pop up hide

Blackpool air rifles are doing summat with these so it states on this video. below. and alos a link to one seems a lot of money for a little rifle to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG2kky_O3Rk

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showprodu...s&SubCat=EDgun

They have now added that they are going to be adding anti tamper. Which is ok to most people i would have thought but i was hopeing to be able to have a couple of barrels and adjust to suit. We will see, i might just go for a .177 BAR import