Thread: A Bit Embarrassing But

A Bit Embarrassing But

Does anyone know the size of the little grub screw in the hole under the valve block of the Huntsman Regal ? It is hard to describe where it is but those with Huntsman know which one I am talking about. I was trying to adjust the gun for 11.2 ft.lbs and my shaky hands failed me . The grub screw is no where to be found and I hope that it has not fallen inside the valve block otherwise I have to dismantle the gun.
    Thanks for your help.

A.G

All Daystates are on BA threads, from memory the locking grub screw is 4BA but I haven't got one around at the moment to check, it could be 6BA but memory tells me 4BA.
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

If it's what I think you are after then i think it's a 2mm which goes into the hole just in front if the trigger , Sure it's a 3mm which then goes in from behind, You may have to rotate it from behind to locate that Allen key, You may be on about something else and if so take no notice of my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    If it's what I think you are after then i think it's a 2mm which goes into the hole just in front if the trigger , Sure it's a 3mm which then goes in from behind, You may have to rotate it from behind to locate that Allen key, You may be on about something else and if so take no notice of my reply.
    No I think you got it . I just don't understand how it has gone AWOL.

Thanks.

A.G

Thank you for your reply. I think the ones securing the safety block from the sides are 4BA as they need 1/16" key to open them up. The one that I have messed up is under the valve block hidden under the bolt or the sling shot sleeve.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I think the ones securing the safety block from the sides are 4BA as they need 1/16" key to open them up. The one that I have messed up is under the valve block hidden under the bolt or the sling shot sleeve.

A.G
    Ah right that's the one that locks the pip in place if i got it right, Had to alter the huntsman classics I had, Bloody good guns though, Hope all turns out good for you ,

Ah right that's the one that locks the pip in place if i got it right, Had to alter the huntsman classics I had, Bloody good guns though, Hope all turns out good for you ,
    Thanks.

A.G