What can I say other than today’s course was fiendish. The placement of the new targets really stirred things up as did moving some of the existing ones. The new targets are cracking as well and we will definitely be going back to Flopover for more in the very near future. Having plenty of options let us put on a new course to any that we have shot before so it’s different every time. As always though a very enjoyable way to pass a Sunday morning, good company, a good laugh and a really cracking shoot. Thanks to those who stayed around after the shoot for a bit of general maintenance and placing the next batch of targets, some of these will really test the metal next time around so beware of doughnuts.
Congratulations to Russ Connor and Rob Smith for two magnificent 55s. Most doughnuts on the day goes to me (2) although I will claim one as being down to my own stupidity.

Russ Connor 55
Rob Smith 55
Duane Saunders 54
Peter Fenn 53
Terry Evans 52
Steve West 50
Brian Beggan 49
Ivan Edminston 47
Colin Muggeridge 45

For the sixty-point challenge, obviously nobody won it so the pot rolls over to our next shoot where it will start at £57. As always though every target was killed on the day. Five targets were killed by everybody with the lowest percentage target being killed by four people. One day someone will put together the perfect string, kill them all and walk away with the bragging rights (and the pot of course.