Thread: HRPC Sunday 30th July HFT and 60 point challenge

HRPC Sunday 30th July HFT and 60 point challenge

What can I say other than today’s course was fiendish. The placement of the new targets really stirred things up as did moving some of the existing ones. The new targets are cracking as well and we will definitely be going back to Flopover for more in the very near future. Having plenty of options let us put on a new course to any that we have shot before so it’s different every time. As always though a very enjoyable way to pass a Sunday morning, good company, a good laugh and a really cracking shoot. Thanks to those who stayed around after the shoot for a bit of general maintenance and placing the next batch of targets, some of these will really test the metal next time around so beware of doughnuts.
    Congratulations to Russ Connor and Rob Smith for two magnificent 55s. Most doughnuts on the day goes to me (2) although I will claim one as being down to my own stupidity.

Russ Connor 55
    Rob Smith 55
    Duane Saunders 54
    Peter Fenn 53
    Terry Evans 52
    Steve West 50
    Brian Beggan 49
    Ivan Edminston 47
    Colin Muggeridge 45

For the sixty-point challenge, obviously nobody won it so the pot rolls over to our next shoot where it will start at £57. As always though every target was killed on the day. Five targets were killed by everybody with the lowest percentage target being killed by four people. One day someone will put together the perfect string, kill them all and walk away with the bragging rights (and the pot of course.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Cheers Terry

Thanks lads , yes it was the hardest course I've shot at HRPC , tricky little gusts of wind and some very well placed targets , some just down right sneaky...

Great course , great lads, great morning .... and back home in Bexhill by 12.50pm ....
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Certainly tricky!

I have to say that course was a little tricky, and there was a few times I was just glad to find the plate . But the weather was kind and as already mentioned by Russ the little gusts of wind at times where hard to predict.

Sadly I'm going to miss the next one, but I hope you all enjoy the shoot. And finally all I have to say is thanks to everyone that came along and your always welcome as are others if you fancy coming along.

Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Oh Joy.

Must make a note of where we put the extra targets after Sundays shoot. All of them fiendish and Robs not going to be there to tell me which pegs to pull the strings to. I really wish we could shoot it every weekend but my other half would disown me. Roll on the 13th.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.