Thread: Morini Custom Grips

Morini Custom Grips

I'm looking to purchase a new grip for my Morini 162ei, The obvious choice is Rink, but wondered if there were any other makers out there, Nil Griffe don't appear to do one for the Morini, It would be good to get one fitted if there are any UK makers. If anyone knows of a manufacture for bespoke grips could they send me details,

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Moroni can also make you a custom grip,you can also visit the factory for the fitting
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Grips

Mine was customised for me using P38. Although many two part fillers will do.
    Short of going to Morini and having one made this is the best option.
    Many coaches will willingly assist you in this.

-Nick-
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Quote Originally Posted by Fierynick View Post
    Mine was customised for me using P38. Although many two part fillers will do.
    Short of going to Morini and having one made this is the best option.
    Many coaches will willingly assist you in this.

-Nick-
    +1 on this get a spare normal grip and customise it to fit with a dremel & car filler or similar .

ATB
    James

I have one that iv'e modded to fit with filler paste, What i'd like to to is get one made to the same spec without the filler, and yes I know all the "It's how it shoots not how it look's" stuff, It's an OCD thing "I HATE FILLER"
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more