Thread: BSA Military Pattern

BSA Military Pattern

There's a well illustrated article in the current Armourer magazine on the BSA Mil Pat for those who may be interested. I'm reliably informed there will be two of these rifles for sale at Kempton Park on 15 October.

John

Mil Pattern.B.S.A.

Thats one gun that has eluded my collection over the years,mainly because of the price of one in good condition . i have been offered a number of them but far to pricey.Ihave lived in hope of finding one in some old widows attic but no such luck, although i have been lucky in finding many other air guns and related items inc. that nice Belgium JEAN MARK i sold at Brum which you saw and photographed . Next Birmingham
    show is Nov.19th.by the way.I will be taking a few to sell on M.J.L. Militaria stand.
    Roly.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    There's a well illustrated article in the current Armourer magazine on the BSA Mil Pat for those who may be interested. I'm reliably informed there will be two of these rifles for sale at Kempton Park on 15 October.

John

Great article, don't read it unless you already own one failing that, bring your wedge along to KP and barter