Thread: crossman

crossman

Hi looking for new grips for my Crosman vigilante .177 co2 in u.k tried everywhere on the net but now joy anyone know where to get them, cheers bilm.

Hard Pushed

You'll be hard pushed mate . Have only ever seen custom grips on the wide frame early Crosman 357 - cos enough metal behind the grips to actually fit grips to. All later 357 variations like this Vigilante have a diff frame . Still doable but you'll run ragged asking people . And when you finally get searching around the World , that bloke in Canada who knew a thing or two about making grips for the 357 - chucked it in some years back [ his vids on the Tube are still worth watching ].
    Personnaly , I'd get an early 357 and sell the Vigilante on . Swoppable barrels , proper grip frame .... beautiful gun

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    You'll be hard pushed mate . Have only ever seen custom grips on the wide frame early Crosman 357 - cos enough metal behind the grips to actually fit grips to. All later 357 variations like this Vigilante have a diff frame . Still doable but you'll run ragged asking people . And when you finally get searching around the World , that bloke in Canada who knew a thing or two about making grips for the 357 - chucked it in some years back [ his vids on the Tube are still worth watching ].
    Personnaly , I'd get an early 357 and sell the Vigilante on . Swoppable barrels , proper grip frame .... beautiful gun
    Thanks for that you dont no the the Canadians address on utube do you. billm

Ancient history

No sorry , I did try and contact him some years ago but he said he stopped and got rid of all his tools so I deleted any details .

No sorry , I did try and contact him some years ago but he said he stopped and got rid of all his tools so I deleted any details .
    thanks for that will see if i can find vidio on u tube

Can only remember

His name was / is 'Kevin' from memory .

His name was / is 'Kevin' from memory .
    ok. got to ask every time i read your post i have to read your quote still cant quite make it out like it but not sure what it means

Gloucestershire

Quote Originally Posted by billm View Post
    ok. got to ask every time i read your post i have to read your quote still cant quite make it out like it but not sure what it means
    You'd have to come up north to The Shire and spend some time learning the lingo , bypassing the horsie snobs and Brizzle too , and stay well clear the Forest d'rectly mind - too many Yaffats lurking thereabouts . Come spend time with some real country folk - and our pies are proper lush !

You'd have to come up north to The Shire and spend some time learning the lingo , bypassing the horsie snobs and Brizzle too , and stay well clear the Forest d'rectly mind - too many Yaffats lurking thereabouts . Come spend time with some real country folk - and our pies are proper lush !
    thought the Cornish were bad enough they have nothing on you lot i will never get it but it do sound good

Gloucestershire

Yarp !