Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baikal IZH 46M

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrowMan View Post
    Can I ask where you purchased this gun from?
    See thread #20; Protek Supplies.

Also available from the SGC....but the price has gone up a lot in 2 years (showing £416.99 today), when they were previously available from the SGC for £275 .......Admittedly that was an exceedingly good price
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 13-09-2017 at 05:56 PM.

There's one of these in http://www.continentalshooting.co.uk/ last time I was there a couple weeks back
    Donald

izh46m

As I said in post #20 i got mine from Protek Supplies. They normally have one in stock, but Vic was explaining to me today that there is some issues at the moment with Russian imports and any Russian stuff is getting difficult to get hold of. So perhaps try to source one through one of the European websites. John.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Quote Originally Posted by Joncaddy View Post
    As I said in post #20 i got mine from Protek Supplies. They normally have one in stock, but Vic was explaining to me today that there is some issues at the moment with Russian imports and any Russian stuff is getting difficult to get hold of. So perhaps try to source one through one of the European websites. John.
    I think you will find that following the Russian covert invasion of parts of Ukraine in 2014, a combination of various international sanctions have basically stopped their exports to the EU and US of "weapons".

Not doing politics, though I personally am deeply unhappy by recent Russian adventurism and their blatant and illegal violations of Ukranian sovereignty, but this is a consequence of recent events.

had the baikal target.the model used in the olympics.in the 80s tried it with coppa point and it or i was useless. put it on washed and waxed eley wasp and couldnt miss a thing.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.